ELECTRICIAN CAPE TOWN / JOHANNESBURG
- Installation, servicing, maintenance, breakdown, fault finding, refurbishment & repairs to new & refurbished printing presses & finishing equipment.
Qualifications and skills:
- Electrical qualification (degree/diploma)
- Previous experience; min of 3 years
- Willing to work overtime & be on stand-by
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of AC/DC drives, PLC, process control, networking, electrical diagrams, circuit components & PC boards
Competitive salary package offered according to experience.
Send CV & references to email@example.com or fax to +27 21 556 0977.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Current vacancies available – July 2014
APPRENTICESHIPS – CAPE TOWN
We are looking for recent matriculants to qualify for 4 year apprenticeships in electro mechanical engineering / electronics.
- recently matriculated
- matric maths & science with pass grades
- have a passion of working with your hands
Send CV, matric certificate and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 21 556 0977.
EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – JOHANNESBURG
Printech has vacancies available for Sales Reps to sell consumables and smaller printing equipment. You will service the existing clientele as well as call on new customers.
- minimum 3 years sales experience
- sales diploma of advantage
- have a passion for sales
- valid drivers license
- highly ambitious, self motivated and eager to sell
- capable of generating new sales
- excellent communications skills
We are looking for an outgoing and energetic person who has a passion for sales.
We offer competitive salary package according to experience. Basic + commission.
Send letter of application and CV with contactable references to email@example.com or fax to +27 21 556 0977. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.