Printech is looking for a Qualified Print Demonstrator/
Instructor (Specialist) that has in-depth operating knowledge (must be
able to run, show, instruct and advise on all print related problems and
do trouble shooting) on all Heidelberg Offset Printing equipment and KBA
Duties will include:
• Setting up presses to their original specs
• Perform operator training & fault finding
• Optimize and calibrate presses to colour standard
• Set the colour curves of presses to CTP systems
• Experienced on Image, impress and Axis Control, Colour Management, SID registration scanners, alcohol free printing, UV inks & varnishes, aqueous & iodine coatings, CITO systems, ISO and FOGRA certifications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
• Able to travel countrywide at short notice
• Knowledge on all quality measurements systems of the abovementioned machines
• Speak and understand German in order to communicate with external suppliers.
• Ground knowledge of pre-press and bindery equipment is crucial.
• Knowledge of consumable product in the print industry is essential.
We offer a competitive salary package with excellent company benefits.
Send CV to: email@example.com or fax: 021 556 0980