“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, they make them”, George Bernard Shaw
We at Printech have taken the above quotation literarily. We understand that the “the good old days” have gone and we have to find ways to continue to prosper. The market is constantly moving and we are sticking to our mission to be innovative with market changes and adapt ourselves to meet those changes.
We are extremely positive at this point in time. Recently we purchased bigger and more suitable premises in Midrand, to accommodate the growth in Gauteng at our Johannesburg operation. This amongst other things will allow us to operate more efficiently to meet our growth projections and control our costs.
In May our Durban operation moved to new, bigger premises in Maxmead, Pinetown. The move to bigger premises is crucial to the business and is in line with the growth we have experienced in the KwaZulu Natal region.
Identifying the opportunity in the consumable market, we have employed a knowledgeable sales team, who has strong relationships with our customers. This has proven successful and we forecast good growth opportunities in this market. This has all come at a time where our competitors are either downscaling through retrenchment, or have a moratorium on employment.
We are constantly assessing ourselves to determine whether we are doing something incorrectly, or are our competitors doing something wrong. Our assessment is that there is opportunity, and the industry requires our skills. If we are able to manage our costs, relevant to the opportunities available, we will proper in business. Therefor we shall continue to endeavour to become the preferred supplier to the industry.
Printech is driven by a number of factors:
- It is our desire to add value to each and every customer
- Strive for customer satisfaction
- Our staff is highly skilled and as long as we hold the relevant skills, there will always be a demand for such skills
- We offer the best value for money, in that we will identify problems early and in most instances, fix it first time
- We offer the innovated products that give our clients the competitive advantage
- The decision to be aggressive and grow the consumable market, to the extent of offering customers the most competitive pricing, in an effort to reduce their production costs
- Constantly seeking alternative consumable products that will benefit our customers
- Continue with our stringent training program, ensuring we develop and equip young engineers to meet the demands of our customers
- We hold sufficient and relevant stock to support our customers
The true test is to see how one performs in difficult conditions. It is that which will determine our character.